Monday, March 12, 2007

Please God


Sometimes I have irrational fears that I will go senile when I'm old.

Like the fear that I will become so crazily obsessed with buying shoes that I will spend all of my money and go bankrupt. Or that I will go so crazy that one day I'll find myself sad and alone surrounded by cats.

But, I manage to calm myself when I realize that I'm pretty good with finances and I'm not really a cat person anyway.

But, then, I see things like this and they scare the shit out of me. I mean, who's to say I won't become a crazy person who collects small castle figurines to decorate the back of her car?

I didn't even THINK about that option until now.

Fuck.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Thank you for cropping my license plate out of the picture.

EGIT said...

I don't think it's weird until you start decorating the backs of cabs with your castle collection. That's really weird.