Thursday, April 26, 2007

Sorry, Dudes

I do not like to take showers with other people.

I like the IDEA of showering with someone else. It's wet and sexy and fun. But, I just can't do it.

First of all, showering for me is my alone time. My zone out time. And, even if I'm really into you, I don't want you in my alone time. Trust me; it will make me better when I am with you.

But, in all honesty, the real reason I can't shower with other people is that I like the water really, really, really hot. And, every boy with whom I've ever wanted to shower just can't take the heat.

Maybe I should stop dating wimps?

But, they're just so cute!

2 comments:

Ben said...

My girlfriend has to have the water REALLY REALLY hot too! What is it with you girls? We just play tap control battles the entire time... and yes, she wins :(

Bit random hearing from me? Well, I like to read your blog. I'm an Aussie and I'm a hot-water wimp. Surprise, this is your reader base!

Heather said...

I love the HOT HOT water, too. Al, I guess you should just take showers with girls.