Sunday, December 9, 2007

The Only Reason the South May Rise Again

I don't cook. And I certainly don't blog about recipes. But my ex boyfriend used to make this cornbread stuffing that it so yummy you will want to shoot your face off...in a good way.

I made it last year at a pre-Thanksgiving meal with friends.
And if I can make it, so can you.

Anyway, I asked him to send me the recipe again because I always lose it. And now I'm sharing it with everyone in the world.

Here it is:

"Make a big batch of Jiffy corn bread (boxes of mix,eggs,milk). Then when its baked, you crumble it up into a bowl and mix it with cream of chicken soup and poultry seasoning (that's the secret). And some chopped onion. Some people add celery but not me. That mix then goes into a pan for baking. BOOM!!!

I use a lot of McCormicks poultry seasoning. Because I'm the best.

Anyone who uses this recipe will achieve all their dreams!!"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i need more details. "boxes" 2,3 more??? how much soup? baking time? temp? it does sound delicious

Anonymous said...

3 boxes
2 cans
1/2 onion (1/4" dice)
325-
1 hour

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE LOVE FOR SHARING THIS. MANY, MANY THANK YOUUUUS!

Anonymous said...

don't forget to shoot your face off now, ya hear!

thursday31190 said...

If i make this recipe will I achieve my dreams? reach the stars, make peace, fly with the fairies, climb the mountains, sing the songs id like to sing.