Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Dear Awesome Dude Talking Loudly on His Cellphone On the Corner of 18th and 3rd Today at Around 1pm

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful life with us! And, boy, are we impressed!

You actually went to an "OFF THE HOOK" party last night "LOADED WITH VICTORIA'S SECRET MODELS!?" And you're flying out to "SUNDANCE" to "HANG" with "YOUR BOY FROM THE RED SOX." Plus, you're going to "ROLL TO THAT PARTY TONIGHT" with "JOHN MCCAIN'S DAUGHTER!" But, don't forget to end your conversation, because you've really got to hang up the phone and "CALL DEF JAM ASAP."

Gee whiz! Thanks so much for sharing all of that at top volume with all of Gramercy. We are REALLY impressed. Outstanding!

I've never seen someone try to drop so many names in such a little amount of time. And, all for the enjoyment of complete strangers who don't give a crap! Amazing!

I'm just confused why someone with such a jet-setting lifestyle was hanging out in front of a diner in a residential neighborhood in the middle of the afternoon.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

While the 'Sox' and 'VicSec models' are fun and entertaining, what hooked me was that he rolls with GOP-girls...that's serious FLAVA!

Jules said...

www.overheardinny.com

more obnoxious people speaking loudly!

Anonymous said...

I just want to know what the guy standing next to the awesome dude talking loudly on his cell phone on the corner of 18th and 3rd was like, or do you not remember?

Anonymous said...

I love people who are obsessed with status. Nice to see we haven't evolved past the "my pile of bananas is bigger than yours" thing.

FakeNameSeriousMessage said...

I've never really hit on a woman anonomously through a blog. But you are extremely cool and attractive, so I thought I'd give ya a shout out.

Mario Van Peebles

CresceNet said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Obese said...

This is great! I would love to have a device that can just shut their call off immediately but they are probably not talking to anyone in the first place..brilliant! It's has become worse now with all those i-phones out now, they love you to know how nice there phone is...tossers!

Anonymous said...

i protested in front of John McCain's office once.

Nellie Ann said...

Ahahahahahahaha!!!

Does that guy have a time-share in Chicago? Because I think I know him...

D Corey said...

whoaa..lets not be so fast to judge here.

First of all he is clearly an important person talking on his fancy "cellular phone". I remember a time when a guy like that would have to tell the operator to dial "EL6" and so forth.

But my point is this, I would like to be in his shoes, if only for the warmth.

SO you have to consider that not all people are designed or destined to conform to the societal norms. That is to say to convene a social intercourse in such a manner as not to offend , dismay or otherwise discourage a more moderate response to his or her aspirations or interventions as may be the case.

Awesome Dude said...

Dear Girl Eavesdropping on My Personal Conversation,

You know you want it..

Holla atcha boy!