Friday, December 12, 2008

Minnesota Muslim

I started out at the UCB Theatre back in 2000, or 2001. I don't even remember because it's been so long. But, I've seen about a billion shows over the years, and I have to say that this is one of my favorites.

It's just one guy - Charlie Sanders - telling TRUE but HILARIOUS stories about being raised as a white Muslim in Minnesota.

Charlie, Eugene Cordero, and Bobby Moynihan did my favorite sketch show ever at UCB - Buffoons. And, now, Charlie's doing this one man show that you will just love. It's hilarious and shocking and heartwarming. (I hate that word, but it is....)

Maybe I'm biased because Charlie's a friend (and we used to be on an improv team together), but I'm pretty sure this show is objectively awesome.

There's only one performance left - Friday, Dec 19th.

SEE IT.

No comments: