Saturday, January 24, 2009

Sexy

My friend and I were just talking about how attractive it is when a guy knows how to email in a sweet, grammatically correct and properly punctuated way.

It's amazing how much it can change your perception of a person.

Here's an example:

"I think you're great. I'm psyched to see you again." = SEXY.

"I think your great. I'm siked to see you again." = NOT SEXY.

Seriously. How do you not know how to spell these words? Did you leave school after the 5th grade?

I bet there's no chapter on that in "The Game."

But there should be.

7 comments:

ajgentile said...

I'm pretty sure Neil Strauss wasn't trying to run game on the likes of you. In fact, I know for a *fact* that he wasn't. ;-)

Anonymous said...

this is funny.....

Happens In 3s
TUESDAY: An 8-year national nightmare ends. A ray of hope shines on us all.---->NOT SEXY

Happens In 3s
TUESDAY: An 8-year national nightmare ends. A ray of hope shines on all of us.----->SEXY

OR

Happens In 3s
TUESDAY: An 8-year national nightmare ends. A ray of hope shines on us.------->SEXY

it are the internets sweetheart, go easy on being the grammar nazi.and dont points out others peoples's flaws without correcting your owns....

Anonymous said...

That is reallly fasinatinng

skippy said...

I relish any opportunity to show off my grammar and usage to you. ;-)

Anonymous said...

My grammar, both written and oral, has recevied rave reviews in the past ;)

David Mack said...

I've always been intrigued by the use of the term "psyched," as it relates to human interaction. While your use here seems evident, I prefer the intransitive verb form: "To become confused or mentally deranged."

Mentally deranged does, as we all know, = sexy...

Anonymous said...

I found this site using [url=http://google.com]google.com[/url] And i want to thank you for your work. You have done really very good site. Great work, great site! Thank you!

Sorry for offtopic