Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Team Apartment!

Let's go, Team!

I just got back from 4 days in LA. I busted my ass each day looking at apartments and I could not find one that was both good and safe.

Please stay on the lookout for awesome apartments in Los Angeles that allow small dogs, and pass the info to abecker99@hotmail.com
I'd appreciate it!

Here's what I'm looking for:
-one bedroom/one bath OR two bedroom/two bath
-hardwood floors
-laundry on site
-any area...but i like Hollywood, West Hollywood, Los Feliz, and Hancock Park/Miracle Mile
-someplace where I won't get raped
-pet-friendly
-just gonna reiterate the rape thing. That would be really great if it were rape-free.

5 comments:

Josh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Josh said...

I guess Kobe Bryant's guest house is out of the question now...

(I deleted my other post because I can't spell not because I have morals)

voiceofreason said...

sometimes one has to make tough choices between rape and laundry.

S.J. Stevens said...

That's funny...you want to find a safe place in LA. LMAO!! Although, Seattle isn't much better, you just have less sun and more dark places for the creeps to hang out. I wish you all the luck. Be safe.

Jayne Dough said...

I put my email address on a blog once and that address (very low traffic address) suddenly receives a LOT of offers from foreign banks and notifications of lottery winnings. You might consider retyping your address like xxxNAMExxxATxxxHOTMAILxxxDOTxxxCOM (with all the xxx in the same color as your background so they don't appear visually distracting) so the webcrawlers don't pick it up.