Monday, February 9, 2009

The Future

I had lunch the other day with the super rad Ann Shoket, editor-in-chief of Seventeen magazine. This touched on a childhood fantasy of mine, sInce I was obsessed with Seventeen when I was in junior high.

But I really want to give props to the Hearst Tower, New York City's most environmentally friendly building to date. It's amazing, and it boasts eco-friendly aspects from soup to nuts, including a rainwater waterfall that cools the lobby. Pretty awesome.

Oh, and guess which floor Seventeen is on.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

14?

Josh said...

13th

Anonymous said...

17, but that's probably way too obvious...

heather... said...

I bet they SAY it's on the 17th floor, but I also bet there isn't a floor 13 (stupid superstitions) so it's actually on floor 16. BOOYA.

balzak180 said...

7 because that's how high a firetrucks ladders can go. Never go above 7.

Call me parinoid