Monday, August 3, 2009

The Management

You guys know how I feel about Hummers (the vehicles, not the blowjobs).

My latest personal amusement is leaving notes on theses energy-suckers in parking garages when they are parked in the compact car spots. You know - the spaces that clearly say COMPACT on them.

I leave an official looking note from "The Management" telling them that they will be cited if seen parking again in a spot meant for small cars.

I'm sure they just toss it, but maybe I should disguise it as an Ed Hardy coupon, a free shitty techno CD, or a complimentary ticket to a strip club. That'll get their attention.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cheer up, you seem mad at the world.

Anonymous said...

Ha. So I work for AM General, the company that makes the military Humvee and used to make the H2. Haven't made any H2s in months because they weren't selling. I was so embarrassed by that thing. It's one thing to justify the Humvee because our troops need it, but there was just no justification for the H2. But I do think they made a serious mistake by not trying to make a Hummer hybrid. I think that would have sold. Oh and you're really funny. Love you on Mayne Street.

Marc said...

Nah, it is just a spinoff of road-rage. No harm, no foul.

If she was really pissed she would have bumper stickers made up and paste them directly onto the windshield in front of the driver which would need to be physically removed with a razor blade!!

For example I have witnessed the following sticker placed on the drivers side window as to not be missed upon entry: "Thank you for parking so close to me! Next time Jerkoff, leave me a fucking can opener so that I could get into my car without crawling through the sunroof!!!

I have also observed that message "written" on a car door with a sharpie.

A little consideration goes a long way.....

Anonymous said...

I am a fellow compact car driver and I share your disgust.
I'm from Texas and truck drivers think they OWN the road. By that I mean they will force you on to the shoulder or even off the road if you're in their way. It makes me pretty mad but I have to suck it up and just realize that they will have a life full of hard labor...

Anonymous said...

What a sad, pathetic life you have.

ajgentile said...

I didn't hear anything you said after you said "blowjobs". I was just watching your mouth move.

Katie Ambrose said...

Osama Hearts Your SUV & every guy I know hearts a Hummer.

David Mack said...

Mmmmm... hummer. Mmmmm... compact parking spot...